Sunday, April 1, 2012

Decorating

Hello there. It's been a long time since we stopped by, but I think it's time we started up again.

I'm making some changes in my life and all hopefully for the better. One of those changes is our decorating project. Joe, the puppies, and I moved into a new place a little while back and we're slowly starting to decorate it. The pups are excited about it, because it means new pillows to lounge on and we're excited about, because we're tired of looking at bare walls and blah rooms.

Here are a couple of pictures I took of the pups while they helped me plump the new couch pillows we bought.


3 comments:

  1. Thank goodness you had help of that quality, you couldn't have done it without them. Love the painting!

    Aunt Nati

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful...and that garden is getting better and better. Very good choices!

    ReplyDelete