Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Rain Rain Go Away. And Don't Come Back!

It's raining, it's pouring
the old man is snoring...

Hey! Who are you calling an old man???

I am a very young and sprightly nine, thank you very much. And also, I don't snore! And I don't care if you do have me on camera snoring. The footage was obviously tampered with.

What I will agree with is that it has been raining way too much. How am I supposed to go to the bathroom when my feet and tummy are going to get cold and wet? What am I, a barbarian? I don't care for this weather at all. I hope the sun comes out very soon or else I am going to start getting cranky...

Today I wasn't even able to go for my afternoon tour of the neighborhood. And, I had to run out do my business and then run back in. All this running, and getting wet is not good for my digestion. Lets cross our paws that the sun makes an appearance very soon.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Flash. You look so sad. We hope it stops raining real soon.
    Love Ruby & Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a though life and it shows.

    ReplyDelete