Monday, December 21, 2009

I am not amused...

Hey Mom, instead of going out during the weekend, and after work, for some supposed "last minute Christmas shopping," you can maybe stay home and help me update the blog. Hmm? Hmmm???? As I have previously stated I must remain fresh in the minds of my adoring public (Hi Grandma!) so as not to fade into the black hole of non-celebrity status.

Oh, how fickle fate can be that it gave you an opposable thumb while I have nothing but a couple of useless dew claws. Dew claws you have betrayed me! But alas I remain dependent on your hands, and ability to spell, in order to get my message out into the world. Therefore, I would appreciate it if you would not go off and dilly dally when there is so much to be done.

Also, now that I have your attention, can you take this lint off my forehead?

2 comments:

  1. Well I say use your noise to type! It is big enough!

    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moms can be sooo inconsiderate!

    ReplyDelete