Monday, November 2, 2009

Why Alven has decided to put himself up for adoption...


For Halloween Alven dressed up as a wee peasant lass from the old country.

Well...he didn't so much dress himself as I thought it would be hilarious!

I tried to get a picture of him in the bandanna for 15 minutes with no success. Those little arms of his are quite agile and he kept taking it off. Finally I had to wait for Joe to get home so he could hold Alven while I quickly snapped a picture.

Do you see that look in Alven's eyes? I feared for my life that night. But seeing the ends of his fluffy ears stick out of the bandanna like a cute little bob haircut was worth it.






Alven's Tip Of The Day:
Help me!

3 comments:

  1. This is lady alvena from a small village in Russia!


    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious! You should have done it for all the other dogs, I bet flash would have been the headmaster and the others the orphans, and Flash wants to kick them out. So funny

    Aunt Nati

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alven they are making fun of you, plain and simple. The revenge is a very good idea. GET THEM!!.

    ReplyDelete