Monday, April 30, 2012

Private time

Hey Mom. How you doing? Good? That's nice. Umm...I don't know if you know this, but I'm currently partaking of my "private time." During this time I like to decompress, rest my good looks, give my ears a chance to re-fluff and basically just have some "me" time. Not, that I don't understand how my sexyness would make you want to constantly take pictures of me, but sometimes a pup just needs a moment to himself. So...maybe we can do this another time? Great. I knew you would understand. Kiss, kiss.

Okay, seriously Mom, you have to go. Now I know how the super models feel....

5 comments:

  1. I love this picture of you, Alven!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an amazing photo. I love it. Alven must come visit me and Lulu right away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we should ALL write letters like this to our moms. Well Said and SOOOOOO impawtant!! THANKS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes mom please get yourself invisible. He has to recharge to keep up with crazy active Dottie and grumpy Flash.

    ReplyDelete