Sunday, June 19, 2011

Hounds on the Town - Purcellville

Last weekend we had an amazing time at our latest Hounds on the Town event. This time we got to go to Purcellville, VA. We aren't exactly sure where that is, but we do know that we had an amazing time. One of the old clients from our school has a house there that is right by a lake, and she lets our school take trips out there every year for hiking and swimming. She was a very nice lady and we very much appreciated being allowed to come and visit. Here are some pictures of our super awesome day!


Here is a picture so you can see how many other
doggies also came to have a good time


When we got there we made sure to set up our area
so we could have a place to rest


Oh! This is Heather! She is our new dog sitter. She comes every day and lets us out to the bathroom and plays with us for a while during the days our parents have to go away to make the dollars that pay for our treats. We love Heather!


At first I didn't want to go into the water. I preferred to just watch from a safe distance where drowning was not possible.



Then Mom took me swimming to "help me get over my fear." No pictures because she couldn't take the camera into the water. Here I am trying to wipe the wet off. Yuck!


Here is Rosie looking a bit worse for wear after taking a dunk herself. She's crazy though because she actually LIKES it! She's so weird...


We had a great time, and can't wait until July when they're planning
another visit to the lake. Good times!

3 comments:

  1. You're so lucky that your parents got you a sitter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMD what a FUN time you had!! I wish I could have been there with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had fun hiking that day and just staring at those other dogs that were swimming, but then my mom decided it would be great if dad taught me to swim! I spent the rest of the day in and out of the lake (ie, death trap!) and all frizzed out! They are talking about taking us back again, I will need an escape plan by then.

    I should talk to Flash about it as he probably has several scenarios worked out where I get lost.

    Cousin Maria

    ReplyDelete