Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Principles can really ruin a picture



Oh girls! Hey, look at me! Look up for the picture, okay? Don't you want a cute picture for the blog? Wouldn't that be fun?

(Bringing out the big guns)

What is this? Why it's a tasty treat and it's all yours if you look up for a second. Come on, I know you want it.

Listen, I can talk to your mom about increasing food portions. A little give and take ladies; that's all I'm asking for.

I see you two are the only dogs I've ever met who can't be bought.

2 comments:

  1. it looks as if everything was going in the right direction until a second ago... that is a shame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, Rosie is partial to tennis balls, try that next time. And if you can gather a squirrel or two it might work on Maria.

    Aunt Nati

    ReplyDelete