Thursday, April 26, 2012

Treats and Trains

 

One of our favorite summer hang out spots is Peterson's Ice Cream Depot in Clifton, VA. Not only do they offer super delicious food, but they also allow puppies! Yup, it is super cool. The food is way delicious and Mom always gets us a kiddie vanilla cup to share. I don't really like the sharing part, but beggar's can't be choosers (or at least that's what my mom always tells me). They also have great lemonades, hot dogs and fries. The only problem is that I have not yet been able to taste test most of their food selection.

I haven't been able to convince my parents to stop being so mean, but I did get them to let me pose in front of the vintage train they have in the town. That's right, Alven isn't the only one that looks good posing with a train! Next time we go to Clifton I hope to be able to share with you a picture of me eating a hot dog with fries, but until then enjoy my train modeling.

2 comments:

  1. Did you yell... Allllllllll Aboarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrd?

    THAT would have been real fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute pup, I think she definitely earned some hot dog after all that hard work on the train

    Aunt Nati

    ReplyDelete