Monday, November 16, 2009

Professional Sniffer

This weekend was a lot of fun. The weather was nice and cool which meant lots and lots of walking time.

We walked all over the neighborhood and had a great time sniffing.

I really like this cool weather because it also makes everything even easier to smell which allows for optimum exploring.

Just this weekend alone I uncovered two worms, one frog, three chewy branches, one dried up flower, a variety of crunchy leaves, a cat that was hiding under a car (Mom said I scared at least three lives out of him), four ant hills, five strangers, a toy car, and countless lizards.

It was GREAT! Can't wait to see what I find tomorrow.


Flash's Tip Of The Day:
You can run, but you can't hide from this nose!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cousin Flash! I def. need you to come over to my new house, and help me explore the backyard. I have so far managed to find one dead worm, one live slug, and tons of squirrels! Those squirrels just come to me, like jump right into my backyard! Its the most fun ever! You should come over soon, because with a nose like yours I am sure we will discover so many more things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you can work for the CSI people!


    Dad

    ReplyDelete