Monday, November 30, 2009

Food Preparation Inspector

Hey, you can see me???

Darn it! I thought I blended in so well too.

Mom, the reason I'm here is actually very simple. I know we aren't supposed to hang out in the kitchen while food is being prepared but you see I have recently been promoted to food preparation inspector. It's my job to be here and make sure everything is on the up and up. So, as much as I would love to leave and go somewhere else while you're making lunch, there is really nothing I can do. It's out of my hands. What can I say? I am a slave to my job. If there is a problem you'll have to take it up with my supervisor Dottie. She's kind of strict though so I wouldn't if I were you.

But enough chit chat, aren't you taking kind of a long time to make a sandwich and maybe drop some ham? I wouldn't want to have to make a note of it on my official report. It goes on your permanent record you know. That's all I'm saying...

3 comments:

  1. You got a good spot. Keep your hopes up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cousing Alven, how do you go about getting one of these very important jobs? where do you apply? I would be very good at this job, and I could throw in taste tester for free! think about adding that your resume cousin Alven!

    ReplyDelete